This 42-piece interactive mini bulletin board set is ideal for reinforcing the concepts of measurement and different measurable attributes of objects, comparing the measurable attributes of objects, and comparing different measurement tools. Perfectly sized for use in a pocket chart or on a bulletin board, the mini posters are ideal for introducing and reinforcing academic vocabulary. When used in a math center, the word cards and images of real-world objects are perfect for helping students construct comparative statements about the measurable attributes of two objects. Use the content-rich pieces for instruction, for reference, and to support core learning standards! Perfect for grades K–2.
The pieces in this set are interactive teaching tools. They are great for use in small groups where students can have hands on manipulation of the pieces. They are also perfect for use under a document camera to teach/demonstrate concepts to the entire class. They also work well in a pocket chart or center to reinforce concepts already taught to the whole class.
- Pieces range in size from 3″ x 3″ to 21″ x 6″
- Nonstandard units of measurement
Tip: The picture cards are perfect for a variety of comparison activities. Have students place the cards in order from heaviest to lightest, longest to shortest, etc.
About Content-Based Mini Bulletin Boards
- Optimize learning by having students experience math concepts in a variety of ways. The interactive, manipulative design of each set provides numerous ways to present information!
- Use this math mini bulletin board to complement or enhance your math curriculum. Introduce math concepts and vocabulary, develop skills in learning centers, instruct small groups, and more!
- This resource provides the pictorial support needed to help nonreaders, struggling readers, and English Language Learners understand and comprehend each math concept.
- Set contains detailed illustrations and informative text.
- Also contains an activity guide with lesson and display ideas and related learning standards.